Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Friday, April 04, 2008
17 days old
kinda just waking up.
Not great of Aspen; Halli had just choked her with a super squeeze for the picture... and the baby's eyes were wide open with "wonder". But you get the idea! :)
He is so cute! i love that little hat. And Mary, I'm so impressed that as a mother of 4 you can still blog! i'm sure glad becase I love watching your little kids grow up!
hey mary!!! thats nice to see ur pictures!! how do u does to make bigger and bigger and happy and happy ur family!! i cant belive it!!! god bless u a lot! congratulations!!! love yaa!!
4 Comments:
He is so cute! i love that little hat. And Mary, I'm so impressed that as a mother of 4 you can still blog! i'm sure glad becase I love watching your little kids grow up!
He is a beautiful child! And what a perfect little family! Three boys, and three girls!
hey mary!!!
thats nice to see ur pictures!!
how do u does to make bigger and bigger and happy and happy ur family!! i cant belive it!!!
god bless u a lot! congratulations!!!
love yaa!!
and i miss u soo much!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home