Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Desperate Measures...
...and I ran for the camera. Brennan says Caleb is Cannon's "Partner in Crime." They do make a good team, although Caleb does most of the giving in this relationship so far! I take that back... Cannon does give him GREAT hugs!
Stop! I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying...but the tears might be from the pain the laughing is causing me! That needs to be turned into a magazine! Hilarious! Poor Caleb. Was he crying?
Mary, I am so glad you are blogging again! I enjoyed talking with you on the phone when you were in Salt Lake. I hope you all are doing well and we miss you guys so much! Keep these "priceless" posts coming!
Mary this is too funny. First the rug burn on the head now a stepping stool. That child is going to have character. You are such a good mom. I love watching you and learning! well I'm calling you tomorrow(or just walking over) because i wanna catch UP! AMie
mary! it's maryirene! it's been so long. your sister found me on facebook and it lead to me finding your blog. how are you? your kids are so cute! how fun to have four. i'm so happy for you. happy new year!
11 Comments:
Stop! I'm laughing so hard right now I'm crying...but the tears might be from the pain the laughing is causing me! That needs to be turned into a magazine! Hilarious! Poor Caleb. Was he crying?
That is hilarious! He is very resourceful, I guess.
What to say?! I, too, am laughing to hard to formulate my thoughts! Very clever caption at the top!
I can't stop laughing!!!! I agree, that needs to be sent in to some magazine. I wish it were a movie so you could send it to funniest home videos!
Mary,
I am so glad you are blogging again! I enjoyed talking with you on the phone when you were in Salt Lake. I hope you all are doing well and we miss you guys so much! Keep these "priceless" posts coming!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Your family is so beautiful. I hope all is going well.
That's hilarious! Way to capture the moment!
Oh my word!!! I am dying right now. That is so funny. Poor little Caleb! That Cannon knows exactly what he needs to do to get the job done!
Mary this is too funny. First the rug burn on the head now a stepping stool. That child is going to have character. You are such a good mom. I love watching you and learning! well I'm calling you tomorrow(or just walking over) because i wanna catch UP!
AMie
I love it! Hilarious. You better keep your watchful eye on that team.
mary! it's maryirene! it's been so long. your sister found me on facebook and it lead to me finding your blog. how are you? your kids are so cute! how fun to have four. i'm so happy for you. happy new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home