Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's My Party....

It's My Party and I'll grump if I want to! He felt a little too much Birthday power, or rather he was feeling the lack of it for a moment. Is this normal for 4 year olds? It was hilarious, although I don't think he would agree. He really did love all the gifts he recieved... especially the next morning!

Cannon fills our lives with all sorts of energy! We are so glad he made it to our house and that we were here in Idaho to share his birthday with the family. But we did miss all of our wonderful "family" in Missouri for his special day. He especially missed his "brothers," Sky and Cache!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

You said it right, that boy "oozes with expression!" He is such a fun boy and is teaching Quincy a lot about being a superhero! (haha! I just blew up the collage, and Quincy is picking his nose in one of the pictures.Dang habit!)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

GREAT pictures! I love the grumpy picture especially. You really have some cute kids and took some great shots of everyone! I'm glad I was able to be there for his special day.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home