Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Cannon with his Buddy, Sky
Enjoyin' Smores...
Boys 'n Dirt
Cannon and "Sky'bert'" as he calls him, found the fruit snacks... :)
Cannon will thank me that I didn't include the one where Sky was on top! :) Cannon loves his buddies here in Missouri, Sky and Cache (and he always adds... "and of course Quincy and Blaze!").
Fun! You blogged! I'm still so impressed that you guys made it camping. I can only hope that some day I will be woman enough to do what it takes to get there! Your kids are SO stinking cute! I miss them and I'm SO GLAD you won't be in Missouri forever, even though you do have some good friends there!
3 Comments:
Fun! You blogged! I'm still so impressed that you guys made it camping. I can only hope that some day I will be woman enough to do what it takes to get there! Your kids are SO stinking cute! I miss them and I'm SO GLAD you won't be in Missouri forever, even though you do have some good friends there!
You'll just need to bring Summer and Cade with you when you move back West. Yes, we will adopt them!
Cute pictures. I always love reading your captions. You are so creative.
Post a Comment
<< Home