Cannon's 3rd... Yea, last year.
I thought since I hadn't ever blogged his last year's birthday, that I should throw in a couple pictures. Lightning McQueen still plays a pretty significant roll in Cannon's life... ;) Had he a shirt then, he probably would've only exchanged it for his year's model.

3 Comments:
Oh Happy birthday Cannon! CAche is going crazy. Summer and I and sky and Cache were reminising(sp?) yesterday about Cannon.
Cache always makes plans for "when Cannon moves back to Bissouri."
I tell him : "i wish it too!"
I think that Batman cake is awesome! Cache has some batman stickers he wants to mail to Cannon.
Thanks for posting. I LOVED the update. Miss you guys!
Amie
That was one AWESOME cake! What a handsome dude! Looks like you all had a fun party!
oooooh, we really miss you guys!! Give everyone a sqeeze from us :) We just got done planting blueberry bushes, raspberry bushes, and some more strawberries, yum! The children talk about you all often. Michael is getting very good on the piano, I'll have to call and let you hear it for yourself. love you guys
Post a Comment
<< Home