Mary & Her Little Lambs

Everywhere that Mary went her lambs and the camera were sure to go!

Thursday, May 06, 2010

The New Mary

This is for you, sisters! :) Halli was the photographer. :) So... it looks a bit more red than I thought last night when I came home. Very different for me! Nina and I went and did our hair together for her birthday. She was planning on going a bit darker, and I, just a touch up on my highlights and perhaps a cut. But last minute the girls all encouraged my idea of going dark, and this is what I came home with! I actually am having fun with it.

In asking Cannon how he liked my hair, he said, "You look like Camille... only your clothes are different!" Brennan hasn't said he Doesn't like it :) He is just "processing" the change. I think it weirded him out a couple times when I would turn around or he would round the corner.

"Make a funny face, Mom!" says my photographer. It wasn't hard. This is my post spinning hair. Boy, aint I attractive! (really I think I am a blonde through and through).

At a glance I think I look a bit like Katie--especially when she went dark. Oh, Women and the need for change.... :) Well, like it or not, here it is for at least a couple months until it fades a bit and I am able to highlight again-- or if worse comes to worse, I can alway cut it short! :) :) ("anything just as long as it is not SHorter than HAlli's (which he LOves on her, by the way!" declared Brennan.) Okay. Dark'll do, and really I like the change for now!!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

I love it Mary. You are beautiful! I could only see you as a blonde before, but you are a stunning brunette as well. At a glance I think you look like Katie as well. It's really fun!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I LOVE it! And the "funny face" picture is actually super cute. I can't believe your hair curls like that when you sweat! What a bonus! And when I showed Cora the last picture, she said, "like you, mommy!" It's funny, because you really do look like me in the last picture, and a little like Camille in one of the others! How fun. Now I want to go do mine...but go even darker! You're actually close to my color now, so if I go dark, it will be really dark! Thanks for posting!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger The Cook Family said...

I love the hair, Mary! You look so fresh. It's amazing how a little make-over can brighten a mood! You look beautiful....as always! Love you.

Natalie

9:28 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

I love it! Isn't change fun? As we were looking through these pictures, Ruthie said, "It's Mommy!" I corrected her, but she still insists that it's Mommy, not Aunt Mary!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Dean Family said...

Mary,
I have to admit...I miss the blonde, but you look beautiful! You will find it easier to maintain if you are like the Ivie girls. Color is so much fun, because you can try anything, and if you don't like it you can always go back. Love ya!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Darling pictures! I think your hair is especially cute after spinning class! You have a hard time looking anything but pretty, even when you screw your face up.
I think you look like both Katie and Camille and that Angela looks like you! Carli, you have your own look. Don't change it!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous alicia said...

hey Mary! love your new hair color :) looks great! now that you finally move back to Idaho, we move to Utah!

5:33 AM  
Blogger nicole me oh my! said...

Mary you are just lucky - you looks gorgeous with either color hair! I like it :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Trio said...

Hey Mary! Camille gave me the link to your Blog. It's been a long time, but I loved these pictures of you. You're still "Mary Sunshine", you smile and the whole world lights up! I hope things are well with you guys. Your family is beautiful!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home